About the TV Series
“An entrepreneur is someone willing
to work like nobody else will,
to live like nobody else can.”
Lemonade Heroes is the story of four young entrepreneurs in New York City, who give their all to achieve their dreams of running a successful business.
The stakes couldn’t be higher. Their personal savings, romantic relationships, and even their health are all at risk – but each day they get up again and keep trying, no matter how tough the challenges, even after dozens of painful failures. If someone gave you every opportunity, could you seize the moment and become a huge success?
What would you do
to earn enough that you
never have to work again?
It starts with a group of famous Venture Capital investors…
Each entrepreneur will be coached, and set on a path to multi-million-dollar growth. Then the real work begins. From week to week, a different master will work to mold our Heroes into the best they can be:
- A leading Advertising Executive will redesign their brand and their sales pitch.
- A top executive recruiter will help them to build an “A-Team” of winning players.
- A celebrity fitness expert will set them on-course with healthier diet, exercise, and sleep.
- The Chief Technical Officer of a major internet company will make them awesome online.
- A Broadway director will give them the stage presence and charisma of a true leader.
- A presidential speechwriter and political spin-doctor will train them on what to say.
- And an expert in “Lean Marketing” will get them in front of customers fast!
- The bestselling author of books on salesmanship will show them how to close deals.
And when it’s all done… back to the Venture Capital investors!
Which struggling startup will take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and be on its way to become the “next big thing”? The prize? Not just national recognition for their company, but access to $1M in investment!
(note: details of the prize are still pending negotiation; this is not an official offer)
If you’re interested in being cast as an entrepreneur, investor, or mentor, contact Executive Producer Aaron Sylvan directly, or click here to apply now: